[Liverpool] Rasberry Pi

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 09:27:04 UTC 2012

On 14/03/12 08:26, Graeme Dyas wrote:
> Same I am going to try and turn it into a LTSP thin client

Now that would be something really cool. Any chance of a LUG session on
this? Can you imagine moving an entire corporate network to £25
workstations? That's what I call the future!

Err - on the other hand, it looks weirdly similar to the past - where
are those dumb terminals Unix was pretty much build for.

Sebastian

Linux vehicle CCTV - www.open-t.co.uk/iroko