[Liverpool] Rasberry Pi

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Mar 14 12:38:11 UTC 2012

There's been a manufacturing problem with the Raspberry Pi. They managed to
fit the wrong Ethernet ports on the first batch and they don't work.
They've been recalled and are getting fixed now wherever the factory is.
I'd guess China. That's seriously added to the delay though. A lot of
people are pissed off about it.

More info - http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/781