[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG meeting with Sam Tuke - Free Software Vs. Open Source: how much freedom is enough? - Wednesday 7th March 2012

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sat Mar 17 22:09:50 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 13:00 +0000, Sam Tuke wrote:
> Thanks everyone for having me last Wednesday, I hope that you enjoyed the
> talk!

Thanks again for giving the talk, it was enlightening and much
appreciated.  As I mentioned, I was inspired to install Diaspora and
have now done so:

  https://pod.settrans.net/

For now, I've set it to allow registrations without an invitation so if
anyone else from the LUG wishes to sign up for a user, please feel free
to do so :-)  If you wish to add me, my Diaspora ID is
rah at pod.settrans.net .

If you do sign up, please bear in mind that Diaspora is still in alpha
so there may be issues (which of course, gives you the opportunity to
contribute by making a bug report or even.. fixing it yourself ;-)

Enjoy :-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }