[Liverpool] [Fwd: [discuss_lsc] student request + booking + PC]

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Wed Mar 28 06:16:28 UTC 2012

-------- Forwarded Message --------
> From: Dave Who? <daveblokelives at hotmail.com>
> To: liverpoolsocialcentre at lists.riseup.net
> Subject: [discuss_lsc] student request + booking + PC
> Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:19:46 +0000

> PC - the one on the left (which i need to use for ntn emails) is
> getting dodgey again. Can't minimise web pages, typing is hard
> today..

Can anyone take a look at this?  If you want to contribute back to the
social centre, now is the time :-)  They've also had problems with flash
not playing youtube videos on the machine on the left as well.  I took a
look some time ago but couldn't get it working.

If you haven't gone into the social centre outside LUG meetings before,
just let me know and I'll let Maria know and then you can go in any time
and get the keys from News from Nowhere.

Cheers,

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>