[Liverpool] [Fwd: [discuss_lsc] student request + booking + PC]

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Wed Mar 28 20:06:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 10:53 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:

> I'm supposed to be heading down to the Nerve office tomorrow afternoon
> anyway. It's upstairs from the LSC. Can you tell Maria I'll be down at
> 2:30pm?

Cool, I've sent an email to let Maria know you'll be along.

> I know what Maria looks like but she probably has no idea who I am. Do I
> just tell her when I get there? If someone can talk me through what's wrong
> that would be helpful.

Yeah, I've told Maria your name so she should know who you are and what
you're up to.  If Maria isn't around, she'll likely have let the other
women in the shop know you'll be coming so I can't imagine there will be
any problems getting in.

As for the computer issues, there's two options.  Firstly, there are
often people in the basement during the day for one reason or another.
You could ask anyone who's there if they have had any problems with the
computer.  That's a bit of a long shot though.  Alternatively, and much
more likely to result in some useful information, I would suggest asking
Maria.  She not only uses the computers herself but is in close contact
with other users in the centre.

Thanks for volunteering Dan :-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>