[Liverpool] Electromagnetic Field - A UK Hackcamp

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri May 4 11:24:59 UTC 2012

Speaking of events, the full website and EventBrite tickets for OggCamp12
are now live. Tickets are free but it's first come first served.

I hope you all know what OggCamp is by now but if not it's the largest Free
Software and Free Culture event in the UK. We get top developers from all
over the world joining us and it's all community organised. No corporate
Linux conference. It's a rock festival with circuit boards :P

Oh and it's in Liverpool in August. So I hope there'll be a big LivLUG
involvement.

Here endeth the spamming ;)

http://oggcamp.org