[Liverpool] OggCamp (was: Re: Electromagnetic Field - A UK Hackcamp)

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Sat May 5 14:59:59 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-05-05 at 00:21 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net> wrote:

> > Regardless, I reckon it would be really cool if we got some LUG t-shirts
> > printed :-)

> I like that plan. I'll wear one, have to be XXL though :)

Cool :-)  I've done a simple design here:

  http://settrans.net/~rah/livlug-t-shirt-02.png

If someone else wants to come up with a design, please feel free.

The guys at DoES had some really cool t-shirts done for Barcamp
Liverpool.  Apparently they got them at vistaprint.co.uk which I've
played around with for the above design.  Prices would be as follows:

     Type| Short  | Ladies' | Long   |
Colour   | Sleeve | T-shirt | Sleeve |
White    |  £6.23 |  £11.15 |  £9.59 |
Ash      |  £8.02 |    N/A  |   N/A  |

There's black as well but it doesn't really work with Tux's black edges.
Sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL (with XXL costing an extra £1.19
apparently, sorry Dan).  Gory details are here:

  http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/t-shirts.aspx

with detailed size information here:

  http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/about-sizing.aspx

So, anybody else in? :-)  Feel free to mail me off-list as well.

Bob

PS, Thanks to Steve Watkin again for the use of his LUG logo SVG :-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>
Diaspora: rah at pod.settrans.net

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }