[Liverpool] OggCamp (was: Re: Electromagnetic Field - A UK Hackcamp)

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Sat May 5 17:38:48 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-05-05 at 17:44 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sat, 05 May 2012 15:59:57 +0100, Bob Ham wrote:
>
> > There's black as well but it doesn't really work with Tux's black edges.
> > Sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL (with XXL costing an extra £1.19
> > apparently, sorry Dan).  Gory details are here:
> >
> >   http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/t-shirts.aspx
>
> I've used Vistaprint in the past for business cards and had no
> complaints. I did look at some other suppliers but they were
> significantly more expensive.

Cool, that's good to know thanks.

> > So, anybody else in? :-)  Feel free to mail me off-list as well.
>
> Put me down for an XL.

OK, will do.

I'll assume that people want the colour Ash instead of White unless they
tell me otherwise.  It's £1.79 extra but I know I prefer Ash to White on
account of it being much less susceptible to colouration (and sauces ;-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>
Diaspora: rah at pod.settrans.net

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }