[Liverpool] Christmas Yule LUG - The revenge

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Nov 8 17:46:20 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Nice to see some of you at the meeting last night. We talked about plans
for our Christmas meal. My "Yule LUG" joke didn't really work last year but
that hasn't stopped me dusting it off again this time around.

It was decided that *Wednesday December 12th* would be the date and it
would replace the normal December meeting, which should have been Dec 5th.
I'm thinking of the Red Hot Buffet place in Liverpool One unless anyone has
objections? They serve lots of types of food so there's something for
everyone and it's all you can eat.

The website has more info - www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/redhot_liverpool.html

It's not as cheap as I'd thought at £14.99 per head in the Christmas
period. Still not too bad though. Other suggestions are welcome of course.

So, the important question. If you want to come *can you please reply* to
this email saying so. I'll book a table for us based on the numbers we have
at the end of next week. We don't want to get into Christmas booking
madness by waiting longer.

Fancy dress is optional but Christmas themed Tux penguin suits may earn you
extra kudos within the group, they're also very warm :D

Cheers,