[Liverpool] Christmas Yule LUG - The revenge

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 20:06:24 UTC 2012

As per the conversation last night - I'm in, barring any act of ${deity}
slash Mother Nature. And the price still seems rather reasonable to me -
all things considered. Does the price include free penguin shaped cakes,
gnu stake or at least fried blowfish (for our BSD friends)? Maybe camel
roast, thunderbird soup or python fritters? Well, we might have to
settle for a cup of java, erm, coffee

Sebastian

Linux vehicle CCTV - www.open-t.co.uk/iroko