[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] December Breakerfaire -- 11/12/12

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Mon Nov 26 13:41:20 UTC 2012

This month Paul Furley will be giving a talk titled: “Beneath the
surface: an introduction to Information Hiding”

In this talk, we discuss three types of information hiding;
steganography, fingerprinting and covert channels. We consider the
motivations behind the use of each technique, real world examples and
the fundamental problems with such techniques.