[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG October meeting - Wed Oct 3rd from 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Oct 1 13:26:47 UTC 2012

Your password was emailed you in plain text this morning? Did you request
an email reminder or something? Lug.org.uk run the Mailman software so we
should let them know if things like this are happening. Well spotted.

They don't seem to have a valid certificate for the server which is crazy.
I will be discuss it with them.

Thanks for letting me know,

Dan