[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG October meeting - Wed Oct 3rd from 7pm

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Mon Oct 1 13:59:04 UTC 2012

On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 14:28:14 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:

> Your password was emailed you in plain text this morning? Did you
> request an email reminder or something? Lug.org.uk run the Mailman
> software so we should let them know if things like this are happening.
> Well spotted.

It's a standard feature of the mailman software. You can turn off the
password reminders if you wish. Go to
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/liverpool and log in using the
bottommost field on the form. Then the password reminder option is about
halfway down the list of options.

--
Neil Bothwick

She's fine, upstanding, and wonderful laying down.