[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG October meeting - Wed Oct 3rd from 7pm

John Church j.church at ymail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:01:30 UTC 2012

I didn't realise myself until now but this is taken from the subscription page:

"You may enter a
	    privacy password below. This provides only mild security,
	    but should prevent others from messing with your
	    subscription. Do not use a valuable password as it will occasionally be emailed back to you in cleartext."

I suppose I just need to be a bit more careful in future. Just changed my password to something disposable.