[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] Internet of Things Howduino

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Oct 24 22:04:38 UTC 2012

That is cool, isn't it!?  Is that your project for the weekend? ;-)

There is actually a bit of a garden-hacking project running in
Liverpool, which hopefully some people will be playing with at
Howduino.  It's not quite as grand, although more open-ended and
flexible as to what gets built.  Tenantspin at FACT are looking to do
some monitoring/other Arduino-ifying of their garden, and Growing Granby
might be interested too (particularly if there's a way to monitor
nutrients in the soil).  Tenantspin even have a tiny bit of budget to
cover buying some components, etc.  So if that piques anyone's interest...

Adrian.