[Liverpool] Possible topic for future talk

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Oct 25 00:33:27 UTC 2012

I can see how Jan 2nd might be a problem for some. I could do that day but
perhaps pushing it back a week suits more people. I'm not aware of any
clashes but we'd have to clear it with LSC.

How does everyone feel about moving the date in Jan?

For December I thought we might have a social event like a Christmas meal,
as we did last year. Would you still like to have a talk and regular
meeting or make the meal it? Any other suggestions or ideas are also
welcome. It's an open forum :)

Thanks,

Dan