[Liverpool] Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - Wed Sept 5th - 7:30pm

David Hughes dghughes82 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:27:54 UTC 2012

I'd like to second that - last night was the second meeting I'd
attended. Very much enjoyed it, just regretted that I wasn't able to
join you all for a quick drink before getting the last train home.
Hopefully normal rail service will be resumed for next time.

By the way, Dan: You mentioned something about lug.org.uk looking for
sysadmins - couldn't find anything about it on their website, do you
know who I'd need to contact for more information about that?

Cheers,

David