[Liverpool] Bletchley Park Trip

Jon Archer jon at rosslug.org.uk
Mon Apr 1 20:56:33 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I haven't left you out on purpose, I was actually trying to find
out who the best person to contact first would be rather than just
spamming the list.

Absolutely happy for ManLUG to get involved in, we're only down the road
(Rossendale) so would also be able to share transport or what have you.

I'm hoping to hear back from Bletchley tomorrow regarding the date we
have provisionally decided on. If I don't I'll give them a ring.

Essentially we need more than 20, but i'm not sure if there is an upper
limit - something else I will ask.

Cheers

Jon