[Liverpool] Fwd: [GeekUp] GeekUp Liverpool Sixth Anniversary

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Wed Apr 10 13:19:46 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[GeekUp] GeekUp Liverpool Sixth Anniversary
Date: 	Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:40:49 +0100
From: 	John McKerrell <mcknut at gmail.com>
To: 	geekup at googlegroups.com

It's the sixth anniversary of GeekUp Liverpool this month so I'd like to
do something a little different. I'd like as many people as possible to
turn up and give a 5 minute talk on a project they've worked on in the
last 6 years.

It can be the best project or the worst, the most fun or the most
stressful. Just pick some project that was notable to you and that you
think we'll be interested to hear about. I think BarCamp rules apply in
that everybody turning up should give a talk (but, go on then, we won't
be too upset if you don't, the more the merrier after all).

If you're coming then please add yourself onto this lanyard page:

http://lanyrd.com/2013/geekup-liverpool/

Feel free to add yourself as a speaker and even add your talk to the
line-up (or not if you haven't figured out what you're talking about).

Hope to see you there, don't forget to sign up!

John
http://geekup.org/ | http://geekup.org/wiki/ | http://jobboard.geekup.org/

To post e-mail: geekup at googlegroups.com
Or go online: http://groups.google.com/group/geekup/