[Liverpool] Talks For May 8th Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Apr 19 13:25:54 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

We have a LivLUG meeting coming up on May 8th. It's been pushed back from
May 1st because the good folks at LSC are having a birthday celebration on
May 1st. We don't have anything planned for May 8th at the moment.

Does anyone have a project or Linux related interest they'd like to talk
about? If not do you have a request for a topic you'd like to hear more
about?

I can try to find guest speakers if I know in advance what you're
interested in. So knows the time, tell us what you'd like and there's a
chance you might get it. It's the first step.

Thanks,