[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds Aug 7th, 7pm onwards

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 15:18:02 UTC 2013

I wouldn't mind a quick and basic intro to git - or at least revision
control systems in general - concepts and basics. I haven't used git yet
- but more and more projects are using it - and some of them expect it
to be used even for basic tasks such as amending documentation or
submitting bug reports - so it is quickly becoming a necessity even for
the less-developers amongst us ;-)

Sebastian

Linux vehicle CCTV - www.open-t.co.uk/iroko