[Liverpool] OggCamp Tickets Live

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sat Aug 10 19:26:10 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I promise this is a deliberate post to the LUG mailing list this time
and not a mistake, after my accidental announcement of the event on here
hehe :)

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to LivLUG this week to talk about
OggCamp but the tickets are now live and they're starting to fly out. If
you don't know what the event is or why you should care have a look at
the video on our home page.

http://oggcamp.org

You can book tickets on the site and I wanted to make sure fellow LUG
members knew first. There's an *optional* donation ticket or free ones.
We really aren't pressuring people for money up front.

Hope we can have a LivLUG stand in the exhibition again this time around
and I look forward to seeing many of you there.

See ya,