[Liverpool] Next meeting

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:32:55 UTC 2013

Sorry for the slow reply to this. It's been sat unread in my inbox for a
while. I'm happy to have a discussion around cryptography and I think it
would make a good future session. I know we have some members who are very
passionate about it.

If Seb does his demo In Sept we could have a key signing session
before/after and a longer talk on cryptography in Oct if you're up for it
Antony?

Let me know what you think, cheers,

Dan

On 12 August 2013 16:09, Antony Bailey <