[Liverpool] The tall bloke with the glasses who works at the LivLug venue....

daniel hartley d.hartley at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Aug 27 09:20:01 UTC 2013

I use Arch and LinuxBBQ releases, but tested Mint 13 a while back and
wasn't too impressed. Some elements were still quite immature and buggy,
and I'd definitely go with the most recent, if you really need all the
extras and stuff that Mint comes with (and which you have to manually
remove if you don't want it instead of roasting your own).

daniel

--
dr. daniel hartley | organisational learning group | queen mary | university of london