[Liverpool] Liverpool Digest, Vol 396, Issue 1

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Thu Dec 12 15:17:06 UTC 2013

On 12/12/13 13:06, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:13:53 +0000, animation animation wrote:
>
>> Just a note today to say that I have only just seen this message and it
>> is the day after the extravaganza or Thursday as it is sometimes known.
>> I did check my emails before setting out on Wednesday though.
> That's probably because you subscribe to the digest rather than
> individual mails.

That sounds about right. When you subscribed to the list, there is an
option (which can be changed again later) to receive all emails for the
day in one go (digest), or instantly as emails are sent to the list.
Judging by the subject line when you post to the list usually - I would
guess you are subscribed in digest mode.