[Liverpool] Hello from Ellesmere Port Fablab

Simon Smith simonsmith.uk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:14:29 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm a volunteer in Fab lab Ellesmere port. Fablabs are free to use spaces
where anyone can come along and use laser cutters 3D printers, CNC machines
and other digital manufacturing equipment for free (just pay for the
material you use).

We pride ourselves on being open and helpful to newbies and old hands alike!

As well as a similar philosophy to to LUG groups we use Ubuntu throughout
the lab!

Anyone can pop along and do a quick induction (20 mins) and sign up for
free, but if your group would like a personal guided tour, I'd be happy to
do that.

Alternatively if you'd like me to come to one of your meeting and explain
the concept of fab lab I'd also be more than happy to do that .

Cheers ,Simon (Ubuntu user!)