[Liverpool] OT - Buffalo wireless gear

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Jan 23 13:52:37 UTC 2013

I installed a Buffalo Linkstation NAS for LEAF back in 2011 and they're
still happily using it. Not had any problems or complaints. I also know
they ship routers and network gear with DD-WRT as well as their proprietary
firmware. So you have the choice. I haven't used a lot of kit from them so
far but never had a problem with the bits I have bought.

Hope that helps :)

Dan