[Liverpool] Arrangements For Next Meet?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Jul 2 08:57:42 UTC 2013

On 01/07/13 09:44, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 22:29:02 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:

<SNIP>

> That sounds like a plan. Are those desktops on the DVD? We don't want too
> much downloading as their connection isn't wonderful and setting up
> apt-cache would eat into the time available.

OK it sounds like we're all in agreement then. Let's have a hacking and
social session.

Good point about the connection at LSC. I'll download all the bits
needed tonight. I have some spare USB sticks I can use. There are a
couple of newer machines under the counter so I propose we install
Debian on those and leave the PC they use as it is until we have
everything backed up.

See you all there about 7pm as usual :)