[Liverpool] Arrangements For Next Meet?

Antony Bailey antony.bailey at thepoliceoftheinter.net
Wed Jul 3 15:34:45 UTC 2013

Long shot, but are there printers at the building tonight?

I would propose a last minute change and we all bother our MP's with
letters regarding the UK's involvement in PRISM. I know for some this is
old news, but it's still a major concern to the majority of us and the main
reason why we feel the need to encrypt our communications to protect us
from our own government.

I've sent the attached letter to my MP, MEP and councilors. I propose we
all do the same.

Physical mail normally incurs a greater response as someone has to
physically deal with it.