[Liverpool] June meeting

Antony Bailey antony.bailey at thepoliceoftheinter.net
Sun Jun 2 18:55:58 UTC 2013

Well I couldn't make it to the last meeting as I was stuck in America.

I trust the key signing went well and if I am able to attend this time I
would be keen to get some signatures of my own (after all it was my
suggestion).

I don't know how much interest it would be to yourselves, but I'm actually
one of the developers for buttercoin which is an open source bitcoin
exchange platform written in node js. I would be happy to talk about
bitcoin use, mining, security, etc.

I've been writing a bitcoin point of sale application. Whilst it is in C#
it will run under mono (at least Travis says it will).

I would love to share with you all my love of git and my hatred if svn.