[Liverpool] OggCamp13 Is Go!

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Jun 5 13:14:46 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

As the subject line suggests, I've had good news from the venue on
booking dates. We have the weekend of October 19th & 20th booked in. So
we can announce the dates whenever we like. Might be worth forming a
plan of how and when we want to do this.

I still need to sort out hotels, parties and other arrangements. I don't
think we'll have one hotel this year. Since most people aren't keen to
massively expensive. I think a list of recommended hotels would be the
way to go.

Since it's October and off peak season I hope things will be cheaper for
people all round.

All thoughts welcome, cheers,