[Liverpool] Arrangements For Next Meet?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Jun 30 21:29:07 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

A quick look at my calendar reminds me that our July LivLUG meet is fast
approaching. Wednesday July 3rd. At the moment we don't have anything
concrete planned.

Some people expressed interest in a talk about Arch Linux. Does anyone
want to offer one? Someone else mentioned a talk about Blender to me at
the pub last time. If you want to raise your hand and offer a talk I'm
sure people would be interested.

If we don't have a talk I propose we have a bit of a hacking session
fixing up some of those PCs for the social centre. Ubuntu 10.04 is now
out of support. I propose Debian 7 with either MATE or Gnome 3 classic mode.

We'll be joined by visiting Blackpudlian (is that a term) Les Pounder
and he's even going to write about the meeting for LXF. No pressure hehe :)