[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] Future Makers is back - please help us let people know

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Sun Mar 3 02:47:18 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[DoES Liverpool] Future Makers is back - please help us let
people know
Date: 	Sat, 2 Mar 2013 18:23:56 +0000
From: 	Steve <stevesparrow at gmail.com>
To: 	does-liverpool at googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Future Makers is back this coming Saturday (9/3) 11-2pm for
it's third appearance alongside Maker Day, and we'd love your help to
get the word out.

We'll be making bedroom door names plates which (of course) light up in
many colours when you press the secret touch-sensitive switch or connect
the secret circuit.  We're also hoping some children can explore the 3D
printer.

The last session, the first after we took over from the great Andy
Powell was fantastic, but a little sparse on the ground. *We'd love it
if you could help by:*

  * Come and bring your children - or find some to bring!
  * Tell your friends and neighbours
  * Retweet our tweet about it
    <https://twitter.com/Imagicationuk/status/307914693937340416>
  * Mention Future Makers <http://www.future-makers.org.uk> on Facebook
    or your blog etc

Really we would just iike to see more children enjoying it.  Oh, and if
you'd like to come along and help you'd be very welcome :)

Thanks ever so much -

Steve (& Kirsty)

--
---