[Liverpool] Talks

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Mar 7 12:58:09 UTC 2013

That sounds pretty controversial. There is nothing cult-like going on here.
Burn the heretic!!!!

Only messing ;) We could use some talk suggestions though it's true. Maybe
guests we can get in as well. I could ask some of the DoES Liverpool peeps
what they're up to. They have some Clojure dojo sessions and other things.
Is there any topic that particularly grabs your interest?

We can get out of town speakers like Roger from OpenSUSE maybe. He
travelled a long way and was very interesting I thought.

Suggestions always welcome so let's hear them :)

Dan