[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] Social Care Hack Day on 27th of March

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Fri Mar 15 14:16:05 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[DoES Liverpool] Social Care Hack Day on 27th of March
Date: 	Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Max Zadow <max.zadow at talk21.com>
To: 	does-liverpool at googlegroups.com

This really should be worth going to. It looks very likely that
Liverpool City Council will be putting some money into small projects
around Social Care and Health from Liverpool based technology SMEs.
Going to this will give you an insight into actual need. Commisioners
will be there as well.
Don't worry if you can't make it, as there should be at least on more
this year, and the next one more directly tied in to cash. However,
please do come. This is something I've organised for free because I
believe in the cause. Help disabled people like me live better lives.
Just that is enough (but there is money in it).

http://socialcarehackday2.eventbrite.com/