[Liverpool] November meeting

daniel botting - manlug account daniel at manlug.org
Fri Nov 1 22:40:08 UTC 2013

Hi Neil,

It is Daniel Manlug organiser here, we have talks planned for November
and December, but what about for next year a tri-lug meetup some where
say with Rosslug. As far as I am aware most groups work individually,
let me know your thoughts.

By the way, great article earlier this year on pdmenu, trying to work it
out currently.

Cheers

Daniel