[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] Launch48 Startup Weekend at FACT (Early Bird Tickets Still Available!)

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Mon Nov 4 17:04:42 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[DoES Liverpool] Launch48 Startup Weekend at FACT (Early Bird
Tickets Still Available!)
Date: 	Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:42:48 +0000
From: 	Paul Freeman <paul at doesliverpool.com>
To: 	does-liverpool at googlegroups.com

Later this month Launch48 are holding a Startup Weekend at FACT,
starting 6pm Friday 22nd of November and then 9 till 10 Saturday 23rd
and Sunday 24th. http://launch48.com/liverpoolweekend/

Earlybird tickets are still available, and if you're still unsure about
the price (Earlybird is only £40 for the full weekend) - If you sign up
for the Liverpool Startupdigest,
https://www.startupdigest.com/digests/liverpool there's a discount code
for subscribers. (If you already signed up for the Startup Digest, look
in the last issue sent out!)

Launch48 run events around the world, with support from local organisers
- In this case Simon Holgate is leading the organisation team, with help
from myself and Claire Tasker and we have a number of Mentors signed up
to help on the weekend (Details will be out shortly, but they are an
Awesome selection)

I'm thinking everyone on this list probably knows what a Startup Weekend
is, Francis Fish has even held two excellent startup weekend events here
in DoES, but if you have questions or are sitting on the fence please
feel free to drop me a line if it's not answered at
http://launch48.com/liverpoolweekend/

And if you're getting multiple messages about the event because of where
this is getting promoted - Sorry, but if you just get a ticket then
it'll be one step closer to me not needing to do any more promotion ;o)

Cheers,

Paul Freeman
DoES Liverpool CIC