[Liverpool] November meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Nov 6 00:14:58 UTC 2013

On 05/11/13 20:27, Neil Bothwick wrote:
<SNIP>

> I hope so, because mine won't be working in time. I'll have to leave it
> for next month.
>
> Didn't you tweet that your project was working now?

I did, the Pi Streamer now works but it's not that much of a project to
look at though. It mainly involved compiling Dark Ice with MP3 support
and getting it to work with the USB sound card. Needs some nice led
meters and hardware pimping to make it interesting I reckon.

I'll bring it down though of course. Won't take long to explain :)

See you there,