[Liverpool] Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB for sale with accessories

Antony Bailey antony.bailey at thepoliceoftheinter.net
Mon Nov 11 00:11:02 UTC 2013

I didn't realise my language needed moderating.

let me check for words that may cause offense. did I say Cunt? how about
Fuck? I saw no mention of even less offensive words like tit, arse or even
faggot.

I can't help it if you find English offensive even when not meant to be.

I loved the reminder that you have been a member since 2009. If it really
helps I can tell you I first attended in 2002, but I hardly see an
importance in tenure.

Oh and to those who might get butthurt over my "language" don't worry about
it. I quit this circle jerk.