[Liverpool] December meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Nov 17 17:23:17 UTC 2013

On 16/11/13 15:02, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We normally get together for a meal in December instead of a talk+pub
> meeting. There was some talk on Twitter about a combined meetup with other
> North West LUGs but I suspect it is too late to organise this in time for
> Christmas and would be better done at some other time of year.
>
> Last year we went to Red Hot Buffet at Liverpool One. What are people's
> thoughts for this year?

I liked the Red Hot Buffet last year as there's something for everyone.
The problem with a restaurant is you get into the usual "I don't like
Chinese, Indian, <insert food type>" arguments.

If we do plan to go there we'll need to find a suitable date and book
soon. We had a table for 10-12 people last year I think.

All thoughts and input welcome, maybe there's somewhere else people
would prefer.

Dan

P.S - I agree that the North West SUPERLUG meet up sounds cool but we'll
never do it for Christmas now. Have to be next year sometime.