[Liverpool] December meeting

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Sun Nov 17 21:46:38 UTC 2013

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:23:12 +0000, Dan Lynch wrote:

> I liked the Red Hot Buffet last year as there's something for everyone.
> The problem with a restaurant is you get into the usual "I don't like
> Chinese, Indian, <insert food type>" arguments.

So far, Red Hot Buffet seems popular, I liked it last year too. The
meeting would be on December 4th, so shall we look at then for the meal?

Let's give it a few days for everyone to chime in before we make a
decision.

--
Neil Bothwick

QOTD:
	The only easy way to tell a hamster from a gerbil is that the
	gerbil has more dark meat.