[Liverpool] December meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Nov 26 17:49:45 UTC 2013

Right, I have a radical suggestion. Since some people don't want to eat
and booking a table will be tricky now why don't we just take over The
Shipping Forecast from about 7pm?

You can eat there or just hang out and be merry if you want. It's a nice
place. If we get there at 7pm it'll be quiet and we can take over a
corner. I'll also inquire about booking a large table but I'm not sure
they do that.

Is the 4th still the favourite date for people?

Sound like a plan?

A quick yes or no is enough. Also saves all the problems of
co-ordinating lists of names etc. Open door policy.