[Liverpool] Christmas meetup

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Nov 27 00:30:42 UTC 2013

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:15:56 +0000, dan at danlynch.org wrote:

> I don't really care where we go but as at least 2 people don't want to
> eat I wanted to be inclusive. Aren't restaurants a bit fussy about
> groups of people turning up and a large portion of them not eating?

Fair enough, but we've always done a meal at Christmas before, it makes
it different from just another meeting.

> If Shipping Forecast isn't what people want that's cool, but let's just
> sort this out. It's gonna be too late to book a table anyway at this
> rate. We're in danger of finding ourselves rearranging the deck chairs
> on the Titanic here folks.
>
> We still don't have numbers sorted, it's getting embarrassing. Can we
> make a plan an stick to it? Whatever it is :)

OK, can we all reply to this new thread and vote on the following
options. I've kept it simple because we don't really have time for
further discussion

Wednesday 4th    [ ]
Wednesday 11th   [ ]
Either           [ ]