[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds Sept 4th @ 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Sep 2 15:19:26 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

It's that time again already. We'll have another LivLUG meeting this
Wednesday, *September 4th at 7pm*. The location is our usual haunt,
Liverpool Social Centre on Bold St.

Centre address and other details can be found here:
http://www.liverpoolsocialcentre.org/

We'll also probably decamp to The Shipping Forecast on Slater St for a
post meeting drink at about 9pm.

This month Anthony Bailey will be giving a talk on encryption and key
signing, plus there'll be plenty of other good stuff going on I'm sure.
You don't have to have a pre-requisite technical skill level or
experience, we welcome all newcomers and it's very informal. Come along
and see for yourself.

Hope to see some of you there :)