[Liverpool] Subject of talks for the next LivLug meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Sep 24 14:20:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

We don't have anything confirmed at the moment but Sebastian may be
continuing his talk residency I think, he's here all week, don't forget
to tip your waitress etc :)

Seb, you want to do one of the 2 talks you proposed? We're all waiting
to hear more.

Dan

P.S - Don't forget to pick up your OggCamp tickets if you haven't
already. It's in just over 3 weeks now!!! - http://oggcamp.org