[Liverpool] Subject of talks for the next LivLug meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Sep 24 16:00:53 UTC 2013

On 24/09/13 16:02, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
<SNIP>

> Yeah - I'm happy to do either one. Either drawing stripboard layouts
> using Fritzing, or demoing the micro-irrigation system (could anybody
> bring in a 12 ft sunflower as a prop pls).

I don't mind, either is good but perhps the micro-irrigation system
would make a good demo. I thought you were going to ask for a 12 foot
hose to demo with then. Will we need wellies and/or waders? :P

This is Arduino powered right? Can you send me a quick paragraph or
couple of lines explaining it for promo?

Thanks! :)