[Liverpool] New Tumblr Site

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Apr 8 22:28:26 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

We used to use Posterous for announcements and posts would show up on
social media. Then Posterous got shut down. The most obvious alternative
I can find is Tumblr. So I've created this....

http://livlug.tumblr.com/

Sorry about the Linus Torvalds autograph photo on there at the moment
but I wanted to test photo posts and this seemed the most appropriate
thing I could find. It'll move down the page when newer posts arrive.

I can add anyone with a Tumblr account as a user I think, so if you're
interested let me know. There's probably loads I can improve so let's
hear any suggestions or feedback.

Slightly embarrassingly I can't get into our Twitter account at the
moment as I've forgotten the password <facepalm>. Whenever I click the
email reminder button I get nothing. No idea who it actually goes to but
it's not me. Maybe Bob even. We'll see.

This email is getting long so I'll leave you in peace, see ya,

Dan

P.S - Yes creating this was a TODO I had in HabitRPG, as some of you saw
last week :)