[Liverpool] May Meeting

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Apr 30 00:02:27 UTC 2014

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:26:53 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:

> Our May meeting should be next week Wednesday May 7th. I just realised
> that we don't have anything planned yet. Would anyone like to offer a
> talk, demo or anything else to the group?

I really should get into the habit of posting about this when I think of
it, instead of wasting a couple of hours watching some crappy file and
then you beating me to it :(

If no one wants to volunteer, can anyone think of something
they would like to hear about? We have a wide enough range of experience
that someone may well be able to talk on what you want.

> Unfortunately I may not be able to make it along myself on the 7th so
> I'd appreciate it if someone was willing to take the lead this time.

I'll be there.

--
Neil Bothwick

Processor: (n.) a device for converting sense to nonsense at the speed
           of electricity, or (rarely) the reverse.