[Liverpool] Meeting next week?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Aug 31 22:05:16 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I just realised that we should be holding a LUG meeting this Wednesday
night (Sept 3rd) eek! I hadn't even thought about it. Unfortunately I
can't make it myself either.

Would anyone like to give a talk? Or perhaps just a social meet is fine
this time?

I have a hectic week with Ignite Liverpool at LEAF on Thursday night, a
free event that's worth checking out. Lots of short 5min talks on random
topics basically. More details - http://igniteliverpool.com/

Then I have a charity gig in town on Saturday (Sept 6th) to prepare for.
I'm playing with my band 20lb Sounds and we need (no really need) extra
practice - https://www.facebook.com/events/745124368888165/

With that stealth advertising done I will leave you to have a think
about Wednesday and discuss ideas.

Sorry I can't be there this time :)