[Liverpool] LivLUG Christmas Meal Tonight

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Dec 3 12:44:11 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Or should I say ho ho ho! This is just a quick reminder that our annual
LivLUG Xmas meal is tonight in place of the regular LUG meeting. I've
booked a table for 8 based on those who said they wanted to come but we
may be able to squeeze in 1 or 2 more if need be. Here's the details:

Booking time: 7:15pm
Location: Red Hot Buffet, Liverpool ONE

The address and phone number are on the website if you need them -
http://redhotworldbuffet.com/restaurants/liverpool/

It is booked in my name so if they ask say the table is for "dan lynch"
when you arrive. They usually show you upstairs to the bar to wait. I'll
be there about 7pm hopefully but there's no massive rush.

See some of you there later,